[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - New patch release-stream

New patch release-stream

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

New patch release-stream

Postby SO5Z » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:20 pm

Hey everyone,

since the new patch is going to come soon, I wanted to set up streaming some of it on twitch.com once it's out.
I was planing on sinking a couple of hours in on the Friday the 12th, starting at about 19:00 CET.

If anyone would be interested to join in, you can find the stream here:

https://www.twitch.tv/someone5c

As with every new patch, I will start a completely new game from the start.
I am not a professional or experienced streamer by any means, so it won't be anything spectacular, but I really like this game, so I though it would be nice to share the experience with anyone who does as well.

So, let me know what you think and I'll see you soon.
SO5Z

Re: New patch release-stream

Postby NoMoshing » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Is Twitch going to be okay with a hentai game?

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby RomeoPapa » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:16 pm

He has been streaming the game every now and then. Everything seems to be fine for now
RomeoPapa

Postby SO5Z » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 pm

I've set my channel to "mature content" so everyone gets a warning when they try to join.
Should be okay, I see that for all those gorey games or heavy swearing dudes as well. Besides, I think it will only become and issue if the channel ever reaches a 'critical mass' of viewers.
SO5Z

Postby NoMoshing » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:59 pm

Sweet, share a link when you're going.

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Return to Harem Collector