[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Poll of the Month December 2016

Poll of the Month December 2016

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

What kind of quest would you like to see added first?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:13 am

A Harem Drama quest
30%
A Kellos Invasion quest
8%
A Demon Cult quest
3%
A Save the Elves quest
18%
An Ancient Mysteries quest
3%
A Vacation episode
25%
The Blow Job quest (from Gargan)
15%
A Misc. Quest
No votes

Total votes : 40

Poll of the Month December 2016

Postby 2095conash » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:13 am

Hey folks! As we pull into the final month of this year, we thought that it'd be good to get some of your thoughts as to what quest all of you would like to see the most! While the next project has already been decided (NoMoshing paid me off so I've taken a vow of silence on these matters), which quest will be worked on afterwards hasn't been decided yet, so we thought we'd take this opportunity to let you all voice your opinions throughout this month while NoMoshing works on what's currently lined up!

And for those of you who would like some more details as to what each quest line entails:

Current Harem Drama quests: 3 Manor Assault, Honey Trapper, Can't Handle It Cove

Current Kellos Invasion quests: 3 Ain't No Party Like a Search Party, Research Materials, It's Pronounced "Sabotage"

Current Demon Cult quests: 3.5 The Virgin Gynocides, Looking for a Cure, Sacrifices for Algernon, Cannibal Corps (part 1)

Current Save the Elves: 2 Stuck In The Middle With You, A Manxome Foe

Current Ancient Mysteries: 3 Night of the Raping Dead, Hallmonitor from Hell, The Phantom Breaker battleground

Which quests exactly are in each quest line can be found in spoiler text after each number, so if you want some reminders feel free to highlight after the numbers, or quote this post!
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Poll of the Month December 2016

Postby Remi le Oduen » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:43 am

I'd like to know more of Kellos (and fight some more of them, maybe catch one of those cute generals at least). So I vote for Kellos invasion
I do adore Clementine l'Orange
Remi le Oduen

Postby ofersai3 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:15 am

my first choice is whatever quest that will finally get us didi
and just a quick question: why is hall monitor from hell is ancient mistery? you only fight a bunch of teenagers mage and not some acient evilresurct/broken free from his seal/awoken from his long long slumber etc.. i always thought of it as 1 of the misc/adventurer guild quests
Last edited by ofersai3 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ofersai3

Postby Seil » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:33 am

Let's go on a vacation. Diving, surfboardng, swimsuit shenanigans and the like. Oh, and possible tentacle monsters as well... =)
Because, you are... a puppet.
Seil

Postby moonblack » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:07 pm

I want to see a bit more from Kellos. The Vacation would be my second choice.
Flower Knight Girl ID: 304089363
moonblack

Postby 2095conash » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:16 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:38 pm

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby ZeraAzimuth » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Vacation!
All hail the cat goddess! Yamamaya-sama!! ^_^