[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - HALLOWEEN PIN-UP POLL! (August 2017)

HALLOWEEN PIN-UP POLL! (August 2017)

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Who do you want to see as a Halloween Costume Pin-Up this year?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:37 am

Alina as Tatsumaki (One Punch Man)
13%
Bronwyn as Kyoko Kirigiri (Dangan Ronpa Trigger Happy Havoc)
14%
Diadira as Ema Skye (Ace Attourney series)
5%
Florine as Shihou Kamakura (www. working)
4%
Gargan as Farnese di Vandimion (Berserk)
5%
Ino as Lillie (Pokemon Sun & Moon)
15%
Lola as Presea Combatiir (Tales of Symphonia)
8%
Meline as the Harbinger of Menoth (Warmachine)
13%
Nerys as Paya (Breath of the Wild)
9%
Yeon as Aqua (Konosuba)
15%

Total votes : 110

HALLOWEEN PIN-UP POLL! (August 2017)

Postby 2095conash » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:37 am

Hey, everyone! In case you're new to this, every year Nekochan draws pics of various Harem Collector girls in cosplay for Halloween. However, it's hard to pick just four characters to get the treatment every year, so we leave it to you, the fans, to help decide who deserves the honour this year.

After careful consideration, these are the final ten. Everyone gets two votes and the top four ladies will get picked.

References

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: HALLOWEEN PIN-UP POLL! (August 2017)

Postby ZeraAzimuth » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:01 am

Thought it over, Im choosing, Lola as Presea Combatiir and ino as Lillie. I would have chosen Tatsumaki from OPM but alina being tied to one of my favorite characters to collect from, kinda killed that option for me >.>
All hail the cat goddess! Yamamaya-sama!! ^_^
Currently running a dnd style game for "Glacier"
Currently eating: lots of candy
Writing a story! Check it out sometime~
ZeraAzimuth

Postby Saika » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:42 am

Diadira as Ema and Meline as this Harbinger thing are my votes. The former being one of the few costume options I actually know the character(Ema, Tatsumaki, Presea and Lillie), and the only one of the four I think cosplay of would be interesting. And Meline in full armor would be neat, it's a big enough difference from her normal look.
"Nobody out derps NoMoshing!" - NoMoshing, 2017
Saika

Postby Ranakel » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:17 am

I went for Ino as Lillie and Nerys as Paya. Hard choices though. I don't know four of the characters presented, but from those I don't many costumes seem quite fitting. And those I do know, well, Tatsumaki's pretty great, Kyoko is too good for this world, Ema's great but will never replace Gumshoe, and I admit Yeon would make a great Aqua. But, well. Lillie seems like a great fit and I loved playing Sun&Moon, and Paya's looks and demeanor is pretty amazing, even though she ends up being a bit on the secondary side.
Ranakel

Postby 2095conash » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:36 am

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:00 am

No votes for Shihou? T_T

Anyway, the Harbinger of Menoth is a character from the miniature wargame Warmachine.

Quoth the Warmachine Battle College Wiki:
"The Harbinger of Menoth is a true prophet of the Temple of Menoth with the powers of a warcaster, and the leader of the Protectorate armies in the great crusade to reclaim western Immoren. Her divinity is so great she is perpetually floating, for her sacred form cannot touch the unclean earth."

Quoth 1d4chan.org:
"The Harbinger (aka Magical Girl Jesus)- ... She's blind and "too holy to touch the ground" so as a result priests have to drag her around by a chain, making her a magical balloon. ... She got better. Worst fighting stats in the game (she's an untrained 14 year old, but it's kinda irrelevant since her magic sword auto-hits anyway) but has TEN FOCUS and some pretty good spells and powers to allow High Paladin Dartan Vilmon to NEVER DIE!"

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby Saika » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:03 am

I think it's m ore likely "no votes for Florine". <____<;
"Nobody out derps NoMoshing!" - NoMoshing, 2017
Saika

Postby Seil » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:27 am

Aside from Kyoko and Presea i have no idea who all these girls are. Well, let's go with Bronwyn and uh... Meline, because Meline in full armor is metal as fuck.
Last edited by Seil on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Because, you are... a puppet.
Seil

Postby Manarkin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:19 am

Shihou is just a restaurant uniform, not too interesting.
Fight like a killer ostrich, chill out like a weird daydreamer.
Manarkin

Postby Remi le Oduen » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:51 am

When you don't have the time to watch anime/play games and don't know anyone from the costume list.... So I'll just pick Alina cause I like her, and Gargan cause I like his possible costume visual style.
I do adore Clementine l'Orange
Remi le Oduen

Next

Return to Harem Collector