[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2018

Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2018

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2018

Postby 2095conash » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:58 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Iron Waifu Prizes!

Postby 2095conash » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:01 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Grand Tourney 2018

Postby HorseHater » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:17 pm

I didn't realize it until now, but I'm going to be away for most of the first votes :cry:

But back in time to vote for Raina, so I guess that's what's really important.
HorseHater

Postby Omnibomb » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 pm

Well i march madness'ed out the bracket. GO BRIG
Attachments
iron waifu.pdf
(117.31 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
Omnibomb

Postby orifalcon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:01 pm

Quarter 1
This is perhaps the most wide-open of the four quarters, seemingly without any overwhelming competitors. Raina/Bronwyn could decide things early, as whoever comes out of that match would likely be considered the favorite. Nerys will get hit with the double whammy of having her content and art near completion, but as her prize is a new harem girl and the first taste of new art for Bronwyn and Meiriona that could bring her back up to speed. Quinta has the dubious honor of being the worst performer in the tournament’s history, garnering only 4 votes in her lone match to date. Yeon’s gotten some interesting character development in chats and banters this past year but will likely still pick up some anti-votes, and Bell is very new and an antagonist, which wasn’t a winning formula for Silvayuco last year.

Quarter 2

If Quarter 1 is the most open, Quarter 2 is very much the least. Brigandine has only lost to past champions and has more wins and votes than any active entrant, including hanging losses on Larelle and Doll on way to last year’s finals. Her first match looks to be her toughest as Chimei’s got fans and her LQ should be a good one. Lilac hasn’t been able to break through against strong competition, Eulania and Shally are currently stuck without any art, 2D or 3D, and Natya is brand new. Clementine could get hit with some apathy anti-votes since her place in the queue is already guaranteed and her prize package is even small then Brig’s, and Ino is seven years away from a proper H-Scene (maybe literally).

Quarter 3

This would be the “stacked” quarter, and not just because of Serade’s MILF bosom. Three former semifinalists are battling here, with Kyrie, Doll, and Yamamaya all having impressive records, and sneaky-strong Florine as a possible spoiler (she’s never lost by more than one vote). Jonagold will hope to avoid going 0-3 in a match that, humorously, features both the girls who get anti-votes because of questionable hygiene decisions (infrequent bathing vs bug-eating). Meiriona’s new to the competition, and a victory would mean locking-down a new harem girl and making strides in the save the elves questline. Yamamaya’s prize package sticks out like a sore thumb against all the potential love quests, unless you really like tournaments I suppose. Quite a few of the competitors here have love quests that promise personal and story-focused revelations that could match Circle of Strife and Dude, Where’s My Sword for the shock and awe factor, making this likely the most intriguing quarter to watch.

Quarter 4

There will be at least one new semifinalist this year, as Quarter 4 features no entrants that have seen the tournament’s final three days. The good news is that one of Elaiya or Gargan will win a match, as the two have had terrible luck in first round pairings. That foursome, also including Randi and Doralice, leaves a very unpredictable quarterfinal spot open. The Love quest blues are in high supply, with Elaiya, Meline, and Penelope all seemingly picking up anti-votes in the past due to their “completeness,” and it remains to be seen if the promise of updated are will offset that now. You might as well dub this the Anti-Vote Quarter overall, as Meline and Gargan’s niche kinks, Diadira’s art style, and Larelle’s personality/hype have all drawn negative reactions in past polls.
orifalcon

Postby Manarkin » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:21 am

My Main Vote for Iron Waifu 2018 is going to be Eulania. Why? 4 Reasons.

1. She doesn't have any sex scenes at all despite being a member for quite a long time, and she lacks interesting dialog at all. She deserves a lot more attention than she currently has at the moment

2. She is the most interesting harem member, completely changing the Hero from a support-oriented warrior to a tank with a few tricky moves under his belt. This changes the party dynamic far more than any other character, and helps make some party layouts viable that were not before.

3. She has so many unanswered questions that could relate to the mysteries of the ancient ruins that dot the Middle Kingdom. All we know is that she is old, and is magic in some way. That's it.

4. Ghost sex. So many possibilities.
Fight like a killer ostrich, chill out like a weird daydreamer.
Manarkin

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:04 am

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby ShadowCluster » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:54 am

I make resources. (v0.35.9)

ShadowCluster

Postby Seil » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:01 am

Because, you are... a puppet.
Seil

Postby KingOfRhye » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:45 pm

I feel like an idiot for asking this, but who the heck is Bell? Gotta be from one of the later/newer quests, right? (the ones I've only played a few times so I'm not quite as familiar with them...)
KingOfRhye

Next

Return to Harem Collector