[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Day Two- Brigadine vs Chimei

Iron Waifu Day Two- Brigadine vs Chimei

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Poll ended at Thu May 03, 2018 4:00 am

Ser Brigandine de Mont-Fleur
57%
Chimei
43%

Total votes : 53

Postby 2095conash » Wed May 02, 2018 4:00 am

To the shock of many of our long-time fans, Princess Quinta takes the first round showing that she's got what it takes to stay in this tournament!

Today's match is sure to be an exciting one as we pit foreigner against foreigner! Will Brigadine's mastery over the blade, open attitude towards Hero's hobbies, and wide array of accomplishments win over fans as they have before? Or will the msytery surrounding Chimei's origins and words bring down one of the fiercest competitors in Iron Waifu? Cast your vote and find out!
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Day Two- Brigadine vs Chimei

Postby Omnibomb » Wed May 02, 2018 4:01 am

BRIG, BRIG, BRIG, BRIG, BRIG, BRIG, BRIG
Omnibomb

Postby ZeraAzimuth » Wed May 02, 2018 4:02 am

Go brig go~ I do really like chimei but brig for the win~
All hail the cat goddess! Yamamaya-sama!! ^_^
Currently running a dnd style game for "Glacier"
Currently eating: lots of candy
Writing a story! Check it out sometime~
ZeraAzimuth

Postby orifalcon » Wed May 02, 2018 4:13 am

Brigandine held back on teaching me her ultimate technique so I wouldn't be able to capture her. Chimei took me on a picnic and then banged me even though the collar doesn't entirely work on her. Fantasy counterpart Japan for the win.
orifalcon

Postby Omnibomb » Wed May 02, 2018 4:29 am

thats just means it will be all the more sweet when you collar that sexy swordswoman and put your cock in her
Omnibomb

Postby randy1990 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:48 am

Brigandine
randy1990

Postby Seil » Wed May 02, 2018 6:39 am

Brigandine, of course.
Because, you are... a puppet.
Seil

Postby scro » Wed May 02, 2018 7:53 am

I guess I'll vote with everyone else for Brigandine, if only because Chimei has problems. She's very hard to communicate with, mostly useless in battle (her non-casting stuff seems to be balanced like a primary caster, but her magics take too much momentum to use her as one, so she ends up useless except for early access to elements that are otherwise hard to get the achievements for), and her h-scenes aren't that great either (perhaps partly because I have no clue what she's saying).
scro

Postby Remi le Oduen » Wed May 02, 2018 8:00 am

Chimei is cute, but I think I've always preferred female warriors over female mages... Tastes are tastes, so... go, Brig!
I do adore Clementine l'Orange
Remi le Oduen

Postby moonblack » Wed May 02, 2018 8:40 am

Definitely Brigandine. No contest for me here.

Chimei is always one of the last girls I get due to her high cost. Not understanding what she's saying does little to help endear her to me.
Flower Knight Girl ID: 304089363
moonblack

Next

Return to Harem Collector