[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Day Five- Evanie vs Yeon

Iron Waifu Day Five- Evanie vs Yeon

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Poll ended at Sun May 06, 2018 4:00 am

Evanie the Swordsaint
39%
Yeon Enow
61%

Total votes : 46

Postby 2095conash » Sat May 05, 2018 4:00 am

Wow that was quite the match! While the early numbers seemed to suggest Elaiya had the lead, Gargan managed to not only tie it up but maintain a lead for awhile as well! Only for Elaiya to take it back! While we've seen a few turn arounds this year, yesterday's match was definately our first nail-biter I'd say! Let's see if today's match can top it!

Today's match pits idol against idol, as one of the five Lions of Kellos challenges a former school idol to a popularity contest! While Evanie holds holds a massive audience back in Kellos, earning her the title of 'swordsaint', players may be quick to point out her general lack of time in the Middle Kingdom, while Yeon's got the home field advantage to help make up for her smaller following! Today you decide who should claim the title of 'ultimate idol' as we pit the general from the land of manga against the closet comic nerd in today's Iron Waifu match!
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Day Five- Evanie vs Yeon

Postby ShadowCluster » Sat May 05, 2018 4:00 am

I'd have to go with Yeon.
I make resources. (v0.35.9)

ShadowCluster

Postby Omnibomb » Sat May 05, 2018 4:00 am

gonna #gowiththegyaru
Omnibomb

Postby NoMoshing » Sat May 05, 2018 4:04 am

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby Omnibomb » Sat May 05, 2018 4:08 am

i always fuck up that word
Omnibomb

Postby orifalcon » Sat May 05, 2018 4:13 am

I've enjoyed Yeon's new chats, and the deconstruction of the white mage = official girlfriend that's played with, so she get my vote today.
orifalcon

Postby NoMoshing » Sat May 05, 2018 4:15 am

Currently Playing: Darkest Dungeon
Currently Working on: Skating along the edge of panic
Current Waifu: Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
NoMoshing
Site Admin

Postby TimViking » Sat May 05, 2018 5:01 am

When I first did the search party quest, I came in under leveled. Every fight was just a thread away from destruction. What I am trying to say is that I am longing for the chance to properly 'subdue' Evanie. It would be such sweet satisfaction.

Also, Yeon's primary role outside of the party is to torment the maids and cooks. Women who do good work for us and give us cake and 'other services'. No love for her until she learns to be a team player.
TimViking

Postby Remi le Oduen » Sat May 05, 2018 7:50 am

Hmmm... interesting pair. Both offer a "show them their place" kind of emotion. Both are arrogant and surrounded with a crowd of fans. Both are quite the professionals in their fields though. However... I think Evanie is winning in this kind of competition. Not because she has a huge army of followers and Yeon is just a school idol, no. Because Evanie went somewhat further on this path. Being called a "saint", introduction patterns - I guess Yeon can't even think of that. Evanie is also somewhat more crazy about her super-skilled self. After all, Yeon never killed anyone, yet Evanie definitely seemed to enjoy slaying adventurers during her operation.

In two words - Evanie offers more "I want to punish her" feeling, than Yeon. Also, as I already mentioned, I prefer swordswomen over mage girls. So, Evanie it is.
I do adore Clementine l'Orange
Remi le Oduen

Postby moonblack » Sat May 05, 2018 9:11 am

Looks like this might be the first time I will vote for the losing girl, namely Evanie the Swordsaint. Same as previous years.
Flower Knight Girl ID: 304089363
moonblack

Next

Return to Harem Collector