[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Day Six- Lilac vs Eulania

Iron Waifu Day Six- Lilac vs Eulania

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Poll ended at Mon May 07, 2018 4:00 am

Lilac
37%
Eulania
63%

Total votes : 52

Postby 2095conash » Sun May 06, 2018 4:00 am

With Yeon's win yesterday, combined with previous Iron Waifu results, I think it's finally safe to get started on our new project, Harem-mon! I think I'll be choosing Ino as my starter, don't want people who pick Yeon having an advantage over me! Gotta catch 'em all!

Watch out everyone, or the result of this match will be sure to haunt you! But maybe you'll be able to find some comfort in the arms of a cute maid. That's right! Today's match pits Eulania against Lilac! Will you vote to avenge the fallen maid and advance her sister to the next round or instead do you want to unlock the mystery of the ghost that we totally had sex with! Ready... Set... Boo!
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Day Six- Lilac vs Eulania

Postby orifalcon » Sun May 06, 2018 4:08 am

Group sex vs Ghost sex? I want to know more about Eulania, and the bulk of Lilac's art is locked behind various other character's gates, so ghost it is for me.
orifalcon

Postby Zedratuguir2 » Sun May 06, 2018 5:34 am

It's always good to have some mystery to solve!
Zedratuguir2

Postby Flutterby » Sun May 06, 2018 7:49 am

Lilac is cute and all, but come on, ghost waifu. Not only that, but also armour waifu and class-change waifu. And she's super-adorable to boot! Besides, Eulania hasn't even gotten any proper sex scenes yet, and I kind of feel sorry for her.

To be honest, Eulania might just be my third-place favourite after Best Waifu (because only one of these girls has helped you fuck an actual literal angel) and Song Waifu (because I am still hells of hooked on 'Rescue Me'). So, go ghost waifu, I'm cheering for you!
Flutterby

Postby 2095conash » Sun May 06, 2018 7:57 am

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Remi le Oduen » Sun May 06, 2018 8:51 am

Eulanina is really interesting, but Lilac is too adorable for me. Also, it seems my vote won''t change the outcome anyway - so I vote for Lilac
I do adore Clementine l'Orange
Remi le Oduen

Postby Flutterby » Sun May 06, 2018 9:15 am

Flutterby

Postby moonblack » Sun May 06, 2018 3:47 pm

I had a hard time choosing here, since I like both, and you can never have too many maids, but in the end I voted for Eulania - I'm curious about her story, plus she's a really unusual harem member.
Flower Knight Girl ID: 304089363
moonblack

Postby FunkyD » Sun May 06, 2018 11:34 pm

Eulania, because she's one of the unique girls!
FunkyD

Postby FelliSpirit » Thu May 10, 2018 9:57 am

I guess the result shows that people need some personality on this armor, rather than actually liking her more than Lilac.
Surprising vote in a popularity contest, but understandable. My vote would have gone to Lilac though.
Larelle - Parasol

(reminder in case NM forgot the idea he liked)
FelliSpirit

Return to Harem Collector