[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Day Ten- Shally vs Natya

Iron Waifu Day Ten- Shally vs Natya

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Poll ended at Fri May 11, 2018 4:00 am

Shally
51%
Natya Phinomaia
49%

Total votes : 49

Postby 2095conash » Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 am

With that, the elves take their first victory, but will Nerys and Meriona have as much luck or does Bronwyn stand out among the rest of her knife-eared kind?

Today's we pit a commoner who runs a successful business with a noble woman who's fallen on some hard times, it's Shally vs Natya! Shally's been with us since day one, and while she's only recently recieved a sex scene, albeit text only at the moment, she's certainly left an impression with many fans! Natya on the other hand is the newest addition to HC, only having been added in the 0.33 release so many folks aren't quite familiar with her, but will her brief appearance as she accepts her new lot in life win over hearts? Will people vote to see more of this new 'finacial marriage' or will perhaps the prospect of this "Bar Monopoly investment quest" serve to turn the tides towards Shally? You decide!
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Day Ten- Shally vs Natya

Postby orifalcon » Thu May 10, 2018 4:27 am

I liked Natya's intro scene, and how her recruitment ended up burning Florine right in the pocketbook. It was also good to see the Hero actively trying to avoid having one of his girls go mindblank.

I also like how Shally basically says she was forcibly recruited too, and the Hero hears and accepts that. And that they then have sex. Great text, but needs art, so Shally gets my vote.
orifalcon

Postby Zedratuguir2 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:31 am

What a difficult choice... I'll wait and see.
Zedratuguir2

Postby Flutterby » Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 am

Natya, I guess? I honestly kinda wish these two could have been put up against other, more interesting girls. The way this is set up, whoever wins is just gonna get knocked out in round 2 anyway.
Flutterby

Postby moonblack » Thu May 10, 2018 9:28 am

I'll go with Shally.
Flower Knight Girl ID: 304089363
moonblack

Postby FelliSpirit » Thu May 10, 2018 9:33 am

Voted for Natya, the new character who needs development instead of Shally who is mostly fleshed out already and basically at the end of her storyline. The Hero got his 'reward' and looking at the prices it would be just a repition of what we already got. Liked her story a lot though, which made the voting quite hard.
Larelle - Parasol

(reminder in case NM forgot the idea he liked)
FelliSpirit

Postby Remi le Oduen » Thu May 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Haven't played the latest versions, so I'll pass this one
I do adore Clementine l'Orange
Remi le Oduen

Postby scro » Thu May 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Abstaining. I haven't played since 0.32, haven't even seen Natya.
scro

Postby HorseHater » Thu May 10, 2018 8:43 pm

I like Shally more, but we haven't actually gotten a chance to get to know Natya, so I feel like that's not fair of me. I'm going with Natya.
HorseHater

Postby DannyHaruno » Fri May 11, 2018 12:16 am

I had a crush on Shally since I played for the first time so my vote goes for her.
DannyHaruno

Return to Harem Collector