[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Day Eleven- Yamamaya vs Meiriona

Iron Waifu Day Eleven- Yamamaya vs Meiriona

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Poll ended at Sat May 12, 2018 4:00 am

Yamamaya
41%
Meiriona
59%

Total votes : 54

Postby 2095conash » Fri May 11, 2018 4:00 am

Close match yet again. This last match might not have been quite as thrilling as some other matches but I will say it's certainly good to see Natya able to win over votes and all despite how new she is.

Now we pit master against student, as axe-users collide! Yamamaya's certaintly no slouch in these matches, despite the general apathy that having an existing love quest can bring Yamamaya has routinely preformed rather well, will her cult following continue to serve her again this year? In the other corner, Meiriona has been in the game for a long time however her name is a rather recent addition, many fans may better know her as the 'Elven Elder'. While she hasn't had a ton of screentime, we have managed to catch some glimpses of her personality as she questions her ability to lead or sells her daughter into slavery, personally I'm a big fan of that second one. Today's a showdown of elf vs cat, let's who can use the secret techniques of the Golden Lions with a bit more flair!
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Day Eleven- Yamamaya vs Meiriona

Postby orifalcon » Fri May 11, 2018 4:14 am

It's been scientifically proven that orgies > threesomes (I think that was one of Curie's nobel prizes). Bronwyn's Mom, in addition to having it going on, promises storyline advancement, a first look at upgraded art for herself and her daughter, and two sex scenes. #savetheelves
orifalcon

Postby Saika » Fri May 11, 2018 4:24 am

Yama is a top tier waifu, also while I don't dislike elves...catgirls > elves any day of the week.
"Nobody out derps NoMoshing!" - NoMoshing, 2017
Saika

Postby TimViking » Fri May 11, 2018 4:41 am

Good friends please remember, SAVE the ELVES!

TimViking

Postby Seil » Fri May 11, 2018 5:18 am

Not voting here.
Because, you are... a puppet.
Seil

Postby Flutterby » Fri May 11, 2018 6:42 am

Gonna have to go with Elf-MILF here. Don't get me wrong, I like Yamamaya, but saving the elven race takes precedence in this case. Although I guess it will be more like a half-elven race in the future.
Flutterby

Postby Zedratuguir2 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:43 am

I love elves! But I've got no choice if a top waifu is among the choices...
#savetheelves
Zedratuguir2

Postby moonblack » Fri May 11, 2018 9:00 am

I want to see more of Meiriona and the elves. Sorry, Yama!
Flower Knight Girl ID: 304089363
moonblack

Postby DannyHaruno » Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 am

Sorry Yama, but we need so save the elves ... so we get that orgy ya know.
DannyHaruno

Postby ZeraAzimuth » Fri May 11, 2018 10:45 am

Upset after upset this year, GO YAMA GO DAMMIT
All hail the cat goddess! Yamamaya-sama!! ^_^
Currently running a dnd style game for "Glacier"
Currently eating: lots of candy
Writing a story! Check it out sometime~
ZeraAzimuth

Next

Return to Harem Collector