[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Iron Waifu Day Thirty- Brigandine vs Larelle

Iron Waifu Day Thirty- Brigandine vs Larelle

Official forum for all things related to NoMoshing's Harem Collector.

Poll ended at Thu May 31, 2018 4:00 am

44%
56%

Total votes : 77

Iron Waifu Day Thirty- Brigandine vs Larelle

Postby 2095conash » Wed May 30, 2018 4:00 am

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Re: Iron Waifu Day Thirty- Brigandine vs Larelle

Postby orifalcon » Wed May 30, 2018 4:05 am

Brigandine enters her unprecedented 12th Iron Waifu bout hoping that this year’s final will prove to be a Lucky 13, but Larelle has poured 40s on three consecutive opponents and looks psyched to avenge her 2017 exit.

Our resident Valkyrie’s mistletoe has been popular tsunderes with a full complement of prizes on display, but Larelle is a tad more controversial than either of the Agarts. Larelle either joins Kyrie and Renfeld as having successfully pulled of a revenge win, or joins Penelope as only the 2nd character to get bounced by the same girl twice.

For me, I think I’m honestly more in the mood for a bit of Brig than a load of Larelle, so once more into the sexy French breach.
orifalcon

Postby snapped » Wed May 30, 2018 4:20 am

I really like Larelle's arc of hating the hero, to realizing he's actually pretty good for her (since he lets her get away with shit she shouldn't) and then realizing she's actually liking this guy and what he does. She and the Hero are on the same wavelength in a lot of ways, but it takes awhile for them to realize that how well their goals and wants match up. I'm a bit surprised myself, because while I never disliked her, the more I see of her the more I warm up to her.

And you know what? She's waifuable. And she wants to be good enough to be waifuabled, while being okay with the hero getting a harem. She doesn't do the 'Why do you keep getting girls' like Alina, she just wants to be the best harem girl in the harem.

So yeah, Vote for Best Harem Girl who is also a Necromancer.
snapped

Postby scro » Wed May 30, 2018 4:23 am

Eh, Larelle isn't so waifuable, because while she gradually reconciled herself to liking the hero, she never stops chafing at being in a harem. Though I do like her a lot.

On the other hand, Brigandine isn't even a harem member. And the rewards for her are slightly worse. So despite how fun Brig is, and despite Larelle's flaws, I'm voting for Larelle.
scro

Postby Nine Horse Hitch » Wed May 30, 2018 5:41 am

Nine Horse Hitch

Postby Flutterby » Wed May 30, 2018 6:21 am

Hey, look, it's two girls who are both far more interesting than Kyrie. Shame they're facing off here and not in the finals, but hey. What can you do, right? I'm honestly happy with either of them winning this bout, just as long as they then go on to beat Kyrie in the finals.
Flutterby

Postby Nightfkhawk » Wed May 30, 2018 12:13 pm

Larelle is the perfect match for the Hero. She did terrible things, do not regret them and would certainly do more, exactly like the hero.
Her jealousy and desire to be the favorite means that she has feelings for him, and if she's able to accept being part of a harem, she will certainly be a great partner for him.

My favorite slavefu (because Meline is a better waifu), my vote here is certain, even though Brig got my votes in every other match.
Nightfkhawk

Postby KingOfRhye » Wed May 30, 2018 12:46 pm

You had me at "deluge of sex scene art," not to mention LOVE QUEST. So, let's see a battle of the female mages in the finals. Go Larelle!
KingOfRhye

Postby Zedrankel » Wed May 30, 2018 4:04 pm

Brigandine is a completely secondary character who for no discernible, logical reason is liked on the forums. But she is almost absent in the game. She has limited interactions, no real backstory that we players know of, nothing.
She's the least interesting character in the entire game

Oh no wait, the northmarket sausage lady is less interesting than her. Ok, so second worst.

I don't think I need to explain that I'm voting for Larelle.
Zedrankel

Postby HorseHater » Wed May 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Sorry Brigandine, maybe one day when there's the possibility of getting an LQ from you, you'll be my vote for the finals, but for now, I'm going with Larelle
HorseHater

Next

Return to Harem Collector