[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - v0.35.9 issues

v0.35.9 issues

Only post here if you are reporting a bug in a Bad Kitty Games.... game.

v0.35.9 issues

Postby scro » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:54 am

1. Northmarket slums, Tenement, the door on the top left behaves incorrectly the second time it is walked in to. It goes back to normal if you leave the Tenement and come back.

2. New characters still enter my party with strange health totals. MC started the game down something like 200 HP, Healbot started the game down 10 HP (might be related to the achievement that gave +10HP to all?), Doll joined my party with max HP (I think... she regens so I might have just not checked quick enough) but less than full MP, etc.

3. Elaiya was already wearing a collar when we met her. And then she's not wearing a collar in her first sex scene.

4. Saving in the dangerous area with the fairies is legal. While I'm at it, collisions with their icons on the map work differently than for other monsters - with normal monsters, you can only appear to fully overlap them if they just started moving perpendicular to your movement and it isn't visible yet. But with these fairies it's possible to fully overlap them even if they were moving towards you the whole time you were moving towards them. I think they're the only ones in the game like that. Also, when I came back later I found the fairies in the throne room to have movement patterns other than what I expected - the door guard was wandering loose, while everyone else was fixed in place, which is the reverse of what I remember it being originally.

5. It can rain indoors at the Home Carpetry Raper.

More soon, likely, I'm still on the fifth game day of this playthrough.
scro

Re: v0.35.9 issues

Postby Cazador » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:03 am

Cazador

Postby scro » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:45 pm

6. When Meline first got blessed by the angel, the scene transition to the MCs perspective felt kind of wrong.

7. During the manor invasion, after defeating the paladins trying to put a collar on Healbot, those paladins stick around looking healthy during the following conversation with healbot, then disappear on the scene transition afterwards.

8. At end of manor invasion, when waking up the next day, for a second or two the wrong bedroom was shown (with red carpeting, instead of the wood floor I have in recent versions).

9. Not a bug (I presume), but did something change in the targeting of Elaiya's Barrage technique? I'm hitting my preferred target significantly more than one would expect from random chance this play through (over hundreds of uses), where before it felt completely random. Probably just coincidence.

10. In Night of the Raping Dead, if you kill a zombie party just as it reaches a door, then *after* the zombies are dead the door will open and the scream will sound out from inside.
scro

Postby 2095conash » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:58 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby scro » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:21 am

11. I've completed part 1 of Night of the Raping Dead, and I find that everyone is still in the church... but they're also in their homes & businesses.

12. Ino was just added to my harem, with a disposition of roughly 3.75 hearts, and a mood of Unhappy. I do mean *just* added. That's not supposed to be a valid initial disposition, is it?

13. Collaring dungeon slaves prematurely has dialogue take place in the wrong bedroom.

14. Doing the first Elf Quest, I just added Bronwyn and move to go south so I can fight the clown guy and slavers. It prompts me "you are about to enter a dangerous area, proceed?" so of course I select no to make a save first. But I'm *already* in a no-save zone and can't leave it, so why do I get that prompt? The only thing I could possible do first is go buy Lo-Potions at 1500 sil each.

15. Something weird is up with Yeon's disposition. She's in the dungeon. Dialogue screen lists her disposition as "Passive", but the Followers screen lists it as "Unhappy". That only happens for her, not anyone else in the dungeon.
scro

Postby scro » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:30 pm

16. Bronwyn's techniques seem to have very different hit chances than her regular attacks. I don't think that is supposed to be the case, is it? Against the "Hostile Presence"s in the mine, her techniques had a 100% hit rate the ~10 times I tried it (about 8 with Burning Pitch Arrow, and about 1 times with each of the other options), while her regular attacks had the very low hit rate that is normal for non-mages against those things.

17. In the Northport Slums or Docks or whatever they're called, I'm just north of the cannery, and I just tried talking to an old guy there. Therese volunteered to heal him, and he thanked her for that. Yay, a dialogue variation. Problem: Therese is not in my party at the moment. Likewise, Meline does conversation with the guy at the fountain in Eastfort even when she's not in the party.

18. Bronwyn's techniques (and maybe attacks?) are sometimes doing zero or near-zero damage for reasons that are not obvious.

19. ...I do not recall the repeatable battles in the mines (with the hostile presences trying to mind control you) giving so little XP. One of those battles currently gives me 396 XP (33/character I think), while a coastburg repeatable 3-zombie battle gives a little over 2000 (about 170/character I think). That seems like kind of a big difference... the mine is intended for level 10+ IIRC, and I think the zombies are for level... 15+? On a log-scale the mine battles are closer in XP to the repeatable slime battles intended for level 1 characters.

20. Just kidnapped Didi. She starts off complaining that my bedroom has a lot of red to it. My MC defends this as red is the national color. Problem: the only red in the room is my MC's hair and Didi's hair ribbon. edit: and in that same conversation, typo: "it occurs to be" should be "it occurs to me"
scro

Postby 2095conash » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:52 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby scro » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:08 am

21. Killing too many enemies in the daily random quests results in crashes.
edit: I can send a save for this one if it matters, at a point where killing 2 enemies in the random daily quest consistently crashes. I encountered other points where killing 2 or 3 enemies in the daily random quest produced crashes, but the save is at the first time where I realized this was happening.

22. The elemental side effects are still mixed up on the spell Eternal Nightmare.

23. MC's max mana glitched a little when it hit 30... current value was going to 20 instead of 30 when I entered and left my houses for a little while. Fixed itself now, not idea what the issue was.
Last edited by scro on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scro

Postby scro » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:42 am

24. I also got a crash on the first battle of the Beastfighting Pairs, but I can't reproduce that.

25. The hearts in dialogue bubbles still show up on what I believe to be the wrong condition (have more than enough disposition to rank up, instead of having at least enough disposition to rank up), as in previous versions.

26. Not sure if it's a bug, but Natya is the only harem girl who doesn't show up for my Banneret promotion.

27. Initiated dialogue with YEON. Selected "Chat". Selected "Last Quest". At which point MC asked why she carried guns, and ELAIYA told me somethingorother.
scro

Postby scro » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:56 pm

28. Cave background sound effects didn't end at the end of Mushroom Samba quest. Same issue as rain background sounds sometimes persisting after rainy days until you reach outdoors, maybe?

29. The weirdness with party composition following Elaiya's LQ is still there. (my party composition after that mission had nothing to do with the party I went in to that mission with... I think it went from {MC,Kyrie,Larelle,Elaiya} to {MC,Elaiya,Healbot,Meline})
scro

Next

Return to Bug Report Forum