v0.35.9 issues

Only post here if you are reporting a bug in a Bad Kitty Games.... game.

Re: v0.35.9 issues

Postby scro » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:07 pm

30. In the Wind Shrine Quest, which finally exists now, there's a hickup in the... text stuff at the end of each battle. Like a text window with no text that flickers in and out at the start of telling you your loot and XP gains.

31. In the same quest, in the first indoor room, the north wall cracks can be walked in, resulting in several weird situations possible like walking on the ceiling. That happens in other rooms too, though I haven't seen it have a big effect elsewhere.

32. Likewise on that quest, I notice I'm getting status effects with down-attack icons, and a second, different, status effect with down-attack icon but no background for the arrow. I don't think that should be happening, but maybe?
edit: now I think it should - think it might come from the meteor smash ability, possibly indicating its timing or what it stacks with or something.
Last edited by scro on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scro

Re: v0.35.9 issues

Postby scro » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:57 pm

33. The door to Therese's room in Beyond Good and Devil is still weird looking when in the middle of being used.
34. The "last quest" entry on saves doesn't update after doing Beyond Good and Devil.
scro

Previous

Return to Bug Report Forum