[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - v0.35.8 bugs

v0.35.8 bugs

Only post here if you are reporting a bug in a Bad Kitty Games.... game.

v0.35.8 bugs

Postby Cazador » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:18 am

This isn't Meline at all, you filthy liar. It's clearly Gargan. (Also, "Cheiftain".)

Another bug: I got in the gay bar and chose to have sex with the male bunnygirl (bunnyboy?). The game behaved as if a day passed, but without teleporting me back at the manor. Nor getting rid of the rain, even if I paid good money to that shrine at Eastfort, which I guess is supposed to guarantee sunny days.

EDIT: And you know that cave where you get with the Southport University prof? There's a background sound effect of water dropping. Which doesn't end when you get out of the cave nor when you progress towards the actual dungeon, which is quite annoying.
Cazador

Re: v0.35.8 bugs

Postby Cazador » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:35 am

Dude where's my sword
- When first controlling Raina, Stark is facing down instead of up.
- In Shally's dialogue, there's this: "F[]ine"

Ain't No Party Like a Search Party
- In the cave, there's a group of 2 kellosians guarding a stair. If we get behind them, we can start combat by talking to them, but we can also go face them and they won't react. There's no auto-detect, unless you try to outright bypass them, then they react as if one was coming from in front of them.
- Even if all kellosians soldiers have already been slaughtered, Kyrie still needs to be recruited and to go outside for this to be acknowledged.
- There are three kellosians soldiers talking about animu. When surprising them from the south, one of them is lacking is "!" balloon. (I don't know if it's also the case when surprising them from the north.)

Honey Trapper
- At the start of the quest, if leaving the manor from the right, the butler's dialogue is still starting, which is quite awkward.
- When getting at Doralice's party, there's a quest update message, which isn't at the center of the screen with a black background like it's usually the case.
- The amiibo on the servant's table doesn't shine even with seeker stone activated.
- When Doralice refuses to talk to Hero, the "irritated" bubble shows on the Hero's head instead of hers.
- Also, this sprite is bad.

Bewitchy Woman
- In the Lower Hall with all the chests, the shadow on top of the stairs is incomplete.
- Getting the key without talking to Mike will result in the usual dialogue, as if they talked to each other before.

Family Matters
- False Knife is under "weapons" in inventory, instead of "key items".
- In Dad's room, if opening the chest from the right, Meline will still face left, and go left when joining the hero. (IMO you should just put some objet to the right of the chest so this wouldn't happen. It wouldn't look as good with Meline facing up.)

Manor Invasion
- After this quest, we're teleportated to the manor from previous versions.
- Felix disappeared from the map after his agressors were vanquished.
- Hero asks Therese "how was cloister life" and makes references to this in the sex scene even if he had no idea she was cloistered (by not doing one is the loneliest party). Adding some line to Therese's dialogue mentioning this would fix that.

It came from bellow the Equator
- Hero will make some comment about how there's supposed to be a giant spider even if he isn't aware of it (not reading the journal).
- There's a bear that appears when reading some papers. At first I thought I was locked in some glitch because Hero commented on the need to kill all monsters, but there was clearly none left. Please change that so that the bear appears after killing the spider if none of the journals were read; the journal is a chore when replaying (it was pretty good the first time tho) and I'd like to be able to skip it next time.

Other stuff
- The illusionist's home in Southport have an incorrect shadow.
- When giving demon blood to Ino: "We was pretty strong"
- No epic music when porking Bronwyn for the first time.
- In the werewolf quest, after killing the mystic (boss), the rain will arbitrarily stop at some point in the dialog.
- In a dialog with Penelope when raising her affection, she says "living here isn't so bad", and her picture is non-collared.
- At the end of Nerys' love quest, there's a corridor with a size of 2. If Hero's on the right of the corridor, it will lead to incorrect facing during the dialog.
- Some of Hero's portraits are bad, in the same way the fancy Hero sprite is.
Cazador

Postby 2095conash » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:41 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby moonblack » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:30 am

Flower Knight Girl ID: 304089363
moonblack

Postby 2095conash » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:50 am

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Cazador » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Thanks Conash, that's a lot of corrections.
I'm trying to replicate Shally's bug, which is taking quite some time since I have to replay the game from the start.

About Honey Trapper, the quest starts when Nicholas' butler meets the player in front of the manor to tell him he's convinced at Nicholas' estate, right? The cutscene is designed in such a way that it starts when the player first leaves the manor for the Northmarket map. So, if you leave through the kitchen's backdoor, the dialogue will automatically start, even tho the player and the butler don't see each other.
Cazador

Postby 2095conash » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:28 pm

2095conash

Postby Cazador » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:09 am

I've managed to replicate the Shally thing, sent you an email. I had to re-play a big chunk of the game since I didn't savescum enough, and I managed to find some more bugs. So it's time for fun.

SEND NEWTS
First time going to Sil's manor stops the rain when getting back on the map
It rains in the kobold barracks, prison, and dragon tower
It rains in Sil's manor when we're teleported there after slaying the dragon. (And then in her room. And then in Raina's home.)
On the map, the dragon isn't purple; it's not really a bug, just don't forget to recolor it at some point
The dragon doesn't disappear from the map after being killed and is visible for a short time
Quest updates which aren't centered and black:
-First time talking to Sil in her manor, if there's a quest update message it doesn't work properly. But more probably, there isn't, and one should be added.
-"Find some way of taking down the ward protecting the Purple Dragon's lair." (first time at the dragon tower)
-"Check out the Newt Village" (after talking to the newt at village entrance)
-"Return to the Newt Village with the scrolls." (after emptying the tower)
-"Rescue the kidnapped newts from the kobolds!" (talking to the chieftain)
-"Make the newt chieftain give you his cooperation." (after freeing the imprisoned newts)
-"Return to Southport and collect your reward!" (after killing the dragon)
Also, bad sprite.

OTHER QUESTS UPDATES WHICH AREN'T CENTERED / BLACK
Elf Improvement: Speak to the Elven baker. (eating elvish bread)
Elf Improvement: Find a carpenter and hire them to build a watermill in the Elf Village. (speaking to the Elf)
Elf Improvement: no update after talking to the carpenter
(Btw, Elf Improvement isn't listed in quest journal)
Dude, Where's My Sword?: Go fetch Gargan from the manor. (Raina, talking to Hero and Mom)
Sacrifices for Algernon: Locate the cause of the crop circles in the Southport area. (after investigating the crop)
Mushroom Samba: "Quest completed" message

TYPOS AND INCORRECT MESSAGES
Hobo in front of Meline's bread store: "without get rolled"
There's a mob called "Made Mage"; looks like a typo
During Fate Ender creation, Ino's dialogue: "you'll get toe enjoy"
Relationship gain: "Flourine is working harder"
Relationship gain with Penelope: "I should bake you a cake!" she doesn't wear her collar in this one
The Queen: "For you sake"
It's not really a bug, but dark seed guy puts the "Here, a little reward for your efforts" message at each gift, which is a pain when giving him DS en masse. Just have him say it once and handle the rewards please.
For some reason, Therese said "Bandits? So near a border fort? Unthinkable!" (Penelope's love quest) despite not being in my party
The same way, Yeon reacted to the prof's letter ("Great! what does that old man wants now?") when I picked it up despite not being in my party

RAIN, MUSIC...
Rains in real estate agent's place in noble Westcastle
Sex music doesn't stop after Nerys' first sex scene
No sex music during Kyrie's first time with hero
Sea background sound effects don't stop after getting out of paladins' place
After completing Cannibal Corps, a sex scene started with Randi, but there was no sex music
At Lumberhill, getting in and out of the devastated inn stops the music
The manor doesn't stop the sound from background rain, which isn't a bad thing in itself, but when changing to a new day and teleporting, it'll keep this background sound even if it's not raining outside, until we get out to force bgs refresh

INCORRECT SPRITES
1. As can be seen, some parts of Alina's sprite are actually transparents and the floor can be seen through.
2. Same problem with Penelope.
3. This girl's default position is walking (right outside the manor)
4. Nerys' default position when first meeting her (at Meirid's place) is walking
5. This is in the zombie town; in one of the houses, there's a bag on a shelf, but its direction isn't fixed so taking it results in this
6. Sacrifices for Algernon; the black crystal's direction isn't fixed, leading to this when interacting
No screenshot: Southport, university district, just top of the magical beasties building, there's a building with an incorrect shadow

EDIT: Forgot some misc points.
-Westcastle, rich district: there's a pot with a CD in it; it doesn't shine even with seeker stone.
-In the Research Materials tower, there's a part with three switches: blue, red, and blue again. Getting the leftmost blue switch on leads to buggy behavior. It doesn't get the other ones up, and the other two can still be interacted with despite this one being up, so it's a mess.
Cazador

Postby 2095conash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:01 pm

2095conash

Return to Bug Report Forum