[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - 36.4 bugs

36.4 bugs

Only post here if you are reporting a bug in a Bad Kitty Games.... game.

36.4 bugs

Postby FelliSpirit » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:32 pm

There seems to be a serious bug,

I can't find Larelle in the new Southport house! T_T;
Larelle - Parasol

(reminder in case NM forgot the idea he liked)
FelliSpirit

Re: 36.4 bugs

Postby captain_coast » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:52 pm

After fighting the respawning slimes game crashes with this error

Script 'Event Chase Process' line 135: NoMethodError occured

undefined method 'move-speed' for nil:nilClass

Happens when fighting any group of three electric and one virulent slime
captain_coast

Postby Cazador » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:20 pm

Trying to place clock in western 2F (you know, the part of the mansion where Ino is)
Cazador

Postby 2095conash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Cazador » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:11 pm

Cazador

Postby Cobra14757 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi Together,

I have a problem during the love quest from Orange Kid. In the visited dungeon there is one treasure chest (and i think it is mandatory to open it) when opened creates following error code:

Does someone know how to solve this? I have the big issues that my newest save file is inside the dungeon so i can't leave it until the quest is done... The next oldest is like 10 hours behind...

Greetings,
Cobra
Cobra14757

Postby FelliSpirit » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:07 pm

minor bug in the convention quest.
After knocking the clockwork guy out, depending from which side you'll 'talk' to him while he is on the ground, the sprite of his body changes for a short amount of time.
Larelle - Parasol

(reminder in case NM forgot the idea he liked)
FelliSpirit

Postby Cazador » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Just a quick one: the Southport Hovel leading to the manor is incorrectly referred as "university dorms"
Cazador

Postby 2095conash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:03 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Cazador » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:07 pm

I got the same problem again when trying to place other stuff in the same room.
Also, the cheat console auto-opens when loading the game from autosave.

That's the last "big" bug I've noticed. I'll probably post some bug dump sometime soon tho.
Cazador

Next

Return to Bug Report Forum