[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - 36.4 bugs

36.4 bugs

Only post here if you are reporting a bug in a Bad Kitty Games.... game.

Re: 36.4 bugs

Postby FelliSpirit » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Don't know if it is on my end only, so it might not be a bug, but I'll report it anyway just in case someone experiences this too.
Sometimes (around ~25% rate so far) when I engage with slenderman, the battle screen comes, but it can't seem to load the battle menu and then the game just closes without an error message after 3 seconds.
Larelle - Parasol

(reminder in case NM forgot the idea he liked)
FelliSpirit

Postby 2095conash » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:02 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby FelliSpirit » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Larelle - Parasol

(reminder in case NM forgot the idea he liked)
FelliSpirit

Postby Cobra14757 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:24 am

Hi Together,

I've got the issues that the "Are you afraid of the dark" quest won't start. When i enter the elven village everything is just as it was when i finished the last quest there. I looked it up and after a day passed it should burn everything and so. Why doesn't it start?

BR,
Cobra
Cobra14757

Postby Cobra14757 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:30 am

Hi and once again,

In the Quest Send Newts, i have the following issue:

Please help me!

BR,
Cobra
Cobra14757

Postby 2095conash » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:42 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Cobra14757 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:28 am

Hi Conach,

After finishing the send newts quest (a restart of the Pc helped with the error) i now have the dude where is my sword quest finished and with that the elven village quest started too.

Thank you and BR
Cobra
Cobra14757

Previous

Return to Bug Report Forum