[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - early game bugs

early game bugs

Only post here if you are reporting a bug in a Bad Kitty Games.... game.

early game bugs

Postby Neb » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:44 pm

I think these are bugs, though they've clearly been around awhile and I recall seeing them before. If they aren't bugs I don't understand the reasoning behind having them.

In A Forge Too Far, when you defeat Elvo the first time, in the side room, your rewards after defeating him say you receive Elvo's Payment, but if this was the case why wouldn't the quest end right there? When you defeat him in the attic you also receive his payment, even if you already received it in your previous fight. Why would I receive TWO of Elvo's Payment? It doesn't make sense, so I figure it's a bug of some sort.

In Na Na Why Don't You Get A Job, I don't have Elaiya in my party but I still see commentary from her on at least two occasions in the Orc encampment. I know she's sneaky...did she sneak along on the adventure with me and I don't know it somehow? :P
Neb

Re: early game bugs

Postby 2095conash » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:06 pm

community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Neb » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:16 am

Ah, that first one makes sense and is thematically interesting. I guess I've never tried that option before. It'd be nice if there was some sort of in-game commentary about the two payments if you don't try to leave, as I imagine I'm not the only one this has confused. Not sure how that could work, but as is it's a bit confusing.
Neb

Postby Cazador » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Cazador

Return to Bug Report Forum