[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - West Castle Decoration Bug

West Castle Decoration Bug

Only post here if you are reporting a bug in a Bad Kitty Games.... game.

West Castle Decoration Bug

Postby Hell Satan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:56 am

I've been encountering this problem from the start, you can't place plants on westcastle on the second floor if you choose to try to place plants its stuck on the left corner room and can't be move and also on the first floor when placing plants on some corner they disappear.
Hell Satan

Re: West Castle Decoration Bug

Postby Hell Satan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:59 am

also add a Bonsai seems to be stuck on the left abyss I'll upload an image but I don't know how, heres the image instead. https://mega.nz/#!Z0FjVKqL!wDOFWpkpzJy9 ... XOX6PEJDmo also my banner disappeared next to the clock on the entrance on the first floor.
Hell Satan

Postby 2095conash » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:55 am

I apologize however I have lost track of the various furniture system bugs that I have fixed and the timeline. I would appreciate it if you could attempt this again with a public release of the 0.37 version and let me know if you're still experiencing this problem. If you are then please send a copy of your savefile to me at conash@badkittygames.net
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby Kris666 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:46 pm

I have public version and have this bug.
Kris666

Return to Bug Report Forum