[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - Larelle is missing

Larelle is missing

Only post here if you are reporting a bug in a Bad Kitty Games.... game.

Larelle is missing

Postby cheesebehemothx » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:13 pm

I downloaded v0.37.3 excited to try out the new quests, I immediately headed to where Larelle is supposed to be in the manor only to find she's not there. I checked all of the other homes and found she's missing from those as well. Is the update bugged or is something wrong with my save?
cheesebehemothx

Re: Larelle is missing

Postby 2095conash » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:39 am

Interesting.... We had some people report this bug before but I thought it had been resolved... Could you send a copy of your savefile to me at conash@badkittygames.net so that I could look into the matter further?

Also if you have it, please check out the Elf Shrine. When other people reported this problem they said she still showed up at the Elf Shrine normally.
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby cheesebehemothx » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:18 pm

cheesebehemothx

Postby 2095conash » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:59 am

This is a bit of an old bug that should not be an issue in any new games. If anyone runs into an issue where Larelle does not appear at any of your homes please email a copy of your savefile to me at conash@badkittygames.net and include "Larelle is missing" in the subject line of the email. I will fix your save file and send it back as soon as I am able to.
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Return to Bug Report Forum