[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
badkittygames.net • View topic - New Quest Florine not in Northmarket Manor Front Hall

New Quest Florine not in Northmarket Manor Front Hall

Only post here if you are reporting a bug in a Bad Kitty Games.... game.

New Quest Florine not in Northmarket Manor Front Hall

Postby tsukino_kage » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:19 am

I can't get the quest to trigger. Florine is never in the Front Hall, always the item shop.
tsukino_kage

Re: New Quest Florine not in Northmarket Manor Front Hall

Postby 2095conash » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:41 am

There are several requirements that you need to fulfill before you can begin the quest. First you will need to have the Fate Ender sword, have recruited Serade, Natya, Penelope, and have Therese out of the dungeon. After you do all of these end the day and she should be there. If you've already accomplished all of these and Florine still isn't showing up please send your savefile to me at conash@badkittygames.net so that I can look into the matter further.
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Postby tsukino_kage » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:36 am

I just sent the email with the save file attached. Natya, Serade, Penelope and Therese are all recruited. Natya and Serade are in their shops, Penelope and Therese have completed the love quests. Fate Ender is my Hero's equipment.
tsukino_kage

Postby 2095conash » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:51 am

This bug was caused due to a small oversight in the requirement checks of the Florine quest. These are fixed in the 0.37.4 release which is currently in the process of being uploaded.
community manager and admin, feel free to for any comments, questions, or concerns.

I guess I get a mod voice now too. Cool. If you see me using this someone dun goofed.
2095conash

Return to Bug Report Forum